Friday, November 20, 2009

In God We Still Trust

Here in America I really believe there is a majority of people who absolutely can say – In God We Still Trust …


This little video and song have been around for a couple of years but because today, in counting my blessings, in lifting my thanks, in recognizing who I am as an American it’s the time to recognize, I do not take this for granted. I am so thankful I am a citizen of this country. I am so fortunate to be a part of a people who strive for the best in all mankind and to be a recipient of a legacy of honor. I am thankful to our forefathers who took it upon themselves to write an amazing Constitution … this was accomplished through great discussion and prayer and written painstakingly so that each of us would be able to enjoy life as we know it today.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

I am thankful to be a citizen of the United States.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Preamble to the Constitution
0-0-0-0-0-0

No comments:

Post a Comment