Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

My daughter, Jessi, has a great blog … Musings of a Renewed Girl. I love reading her stuff and seeing her photos! Jessi introduced me to Leigh Ashley’s blog and so, today,  just for fun,  I am taking part in her …

“A Wee Bit of Me” …

{one} ice: crushed or cubed? Crushed and/or Sonic ice… good stuff.


{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve? People driving fast, weaving in and out of traffic thinking they have to ‘be first’ … scary!


{three} what room in your house best represents your personality? Kitchen – fun, colorful, relaxed and I get to ‘create’ every single day!


{four} do you save old birthday cards? Not usually, but thankfully, I saved the ones from my Mom and now that she’s ‘gone’ I can pull them out and visit with her!


{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic? Wow, it’s been too long – like last year with Lowell and the boys up in the NC mountains.


{six} do you regularly check your horoscope? No, never do.


{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet? Socks and shoes or socks and slippers – I hate cold feet!


{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game? Don’t know any.


{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book? Yes! And have 2 more in the works! See here!


{ten} what is your favorite musical? Hmm, this is tough … maybe, I could sit down and watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers … or Oklahoma! (oops, was that two?)

That was fun! If you want to join in you can click below!

No comments:

Post a Comment