Thursday, September 8, 2011

September's Flower

Incredibly enough, it is already September. I can't believe summer came and went so fast. This September marks the year before I'll have an empty nest. You have no idea how sad this makes me. I want to hold in tight to *now*. Although, I know in my heart of hearts this is how it is intended to be - we raise our kids to fly - it is one of life's most difficult tasks given to a Mother. 
But enough of that - I love September. Why? Because it is the prelude to the most wonderful seasons of the year ... Autumn!! I am here, in the middle of green, but I have enough autumns under my belt to relish the season from afar! and I have loads of pictures that I probably journey through now and again. In the meantime, all you fortunate ones that get to be in the middle of this time of year ... I pray you love it and enjoy it to the fullest measure!



September's flower is the Aster. They're very similar to daisies but it's like the daisies just got all excited and came out in a bunch! I love Asters!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment