Wednesday, October 12, 2011

When Life Gives You Lemons

Make Lemonade!
Our Lemon Tree … l-o-a-d-e-d!!
(and its branches are covered in long, sharp thorns)
 
 Anyone who drops by to visit leaves with a lemon. 
Our lemons are the size of large grapefruit.
 They have a gazillion seeds!

 We have an electric juicer - hooray!
 We can get 16 oz. of pure juice from one lemon.
One cuppa sugar, 1/2 gallon pure water, a sprinkle of Tang ... 
you've got some delicious Strawberry Lemonade!
Yep, I like these lemons!
I'm going to a party this Wednesday and if you'd like to join me and share a recipe or a craft you've made yourself, well then, come along! We're bound to have a great time!!
0-0-0-0

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh man! I want real lemonade right now!

    Thanks for visiting. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelli - thanks! Did I mention, I love you site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so yummy! I love lemonade! Thanks for visiting our blog...I love yours!
    Briana @ babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brianna - and you're welcome tambien! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, those are some HUGE lemons. Looks quenching :) It's great to meet you, Robin. Thanks for following via the Mother Baby Child GFC Hop. I am have followed through yours and am excited to have the opportunity to stay connected and keep up on your blog. Hugs & Blessings

    ReplyDelete