Friday, November 18, 2011

100th Post and Thanksgiving Celebration part 3!

This is a milestone in my little blogworld - 100 posts! Wow! Hooray! For me, this is a big deal – it's been no easy accomplishment. You see, we've been known to go months without internet and we still go a day here or there without electricity (remember we live in Honduras). 
For some of you it seems that all this comes so effortlessly and you just post fun, informative and interesting notes. I love the tenacity and discipline that is evidenced over and over as I visit here and there. For me, I love it but it's still a happy struggle.

Well, I think it is pretty neat that my 100th post coincides with Thanksgiving Celebration part 3 – and today – having already mentioned my immediate blessings of myself (health, who I am, etc) and my wonderful family (hubby and kids) – I was now going mention my 'other' loved ones – extended family, church family and friends I have all over the world.

Our lives, the sum and substance, is made up of relationships with people. It is how we interact with others that counts - the hours or moments spent - the words we've said or not said. It's the tears, the laughter, the hugs, kisses, the wonderful celebration of life! 
I have so many loved ones to be thankful for. I am sometimes amazed at the interconnections of my life with others – you and you and her and him. So many fabulous stories of love, adventures, quiet times, sorrowful moments, happy-feet memories, and just plain, simple everyday love and life.

And so today, on this 100th post I Celebrate the People in my life – past, present and those still to come. 
Here is a once in a lifetime photo memory of me and my extended family last holiday season … we do this whenever we're all together and each and every time it is unique – a new face, or someone missing.
Life  and the people who make it worth the living -
ya gotta love it! 
0-0-0-0-0-0
 
Oh by the way, I never did get around to mentioning  
November's flower is the Chrysanthemum. ... very pretty!
Blessings for a fabulous week-end every one!
0-0-0-0-0
I am visiting Stuff and Nonsense, and 
Friendly Friday ... fun places to be!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. robyn
    it's so nice to 'meet' you
    on fridays unfolded

    i look forward to reading
    more about your missionary journey
    and
    thanks for sharing at fridays unfolded!

    alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing me and I love your post as always.
    www.feedingnineonadime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin 1st thank you so much for your kind thoughts and prayers!!I am coming along with my rehab!

    Congrats on your 100th post!! That is truly a milestone!

    Love and Hugs,

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 100th Post! That is an amazing milestone to reach!! <3 It is indeed great timing - you have an abundance to be thankful for. I love how you express it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the 100th Post! I'm a new Friday Follower! Your site is so cute! Check out my post about if there is a Santa Claus! http://www.rockindeals4you.com/other/is-there-a-santa-claus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your 100th post, Robin, and Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog - This is truly an inspiring place - love it so much and will visit more often!

    ReplyDelete