Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sunshine Award - Isn't This Pretty?

Many thanks to Jenfier at Feeding Nine On A Dime fochoosing me as a recipient of the Sunshine award. It's been so much fun getting to know her!  This absolutely is a fabulous honor and sure touched this heart of mine.  The Sunshine Blog Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogosphere. I was so happy to see that I won this award because that is just what I want to happen here at Robin's Road


Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10~12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them. 
My answers to the questions:
Favorite color? Purple and all shades - light lavender to deep purple (until recently my color was green but, have had enough of it :/ !)
Favorite animal?  This has to be a tie between cats and dogs - I've always had both and love and enjoy them equally.
Favorite number?  12 - I loved being 12 years old! and also,  just think it's a great number and there were 12 tribes and 12 apostles, so God must like it too.
Favorite drink? coffee for hot, good sweet tea for cold
Facebook or Twitter?  Facebook for sure - all my family and friends are there and does my heart good.  
Your passion? My Family - doing whatever for them or with them, brings me joy ...
Giving or getting presents? Giving - love the whole process of getting it just right and then  seeing the face of the one on the receiving end!
Favorite day?  Sunday! always has been and I reckon it always will be!
Favorite flowers?  Daisies - don't they just make your heart happy!
And there you have it - a little about me! 
~~Okay, now it's time for me to share the love. The blogs that I am listing randomly below keep me smiling, inspired, entertained, informed and looking forward to their next post! 
Go on over and give them a visit and you'll see why!
Amanda and Debbie of    Our Home to Yours
Deirdra of    Golden Rule Living
Marie of   Marie's Simple Life
Sam of   Sam's Noggin
Roan of    Joyful Johnsons
Laura of    We Wilsons
AustinLee of    Bunch of Barrons
Joy of    Journey With Joy
Kelli of    The Turquoise Piano

I was a little delayed in responding to this myself because the day I got the note concerning it I was headed out of town with no internet and then came home with a terrible cold/flu virus so I was definitely MIA! However, please know, this is an honor and I had fun linking up some of my own favorite blogs... make sure you check them out! 
Hope the rest of your November is amazing!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! I am following you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Robin! I will let you know when my post is ready. I'm very honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Finland. A blog is nice to get to know people from other countries, culture and nature. Come and see the pictures you Teuvo kuvat- Teuvo images of my blog and tell all your friends to my blog. Will be the same with your country's flag to climb to higher flag collection in my blog Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin, I just wanted to let you know that I finally did the award on my blog. Thanks again, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete