Friday, November 11, 2011

Thanksgiving Celebration Part 2

This is fun day 11-11-11  -- how cool is that?
I have a great thanksgiving note to go with it: 

I cannot express how grateful I am for family. 
First and foremost, I am thankful for my sweet husband. 
After all these years he is still my #1 best friend and 
I delight in the love we share.
Together we're living an amazing life full of day to day adventure, have gone through good times and bad, and 
anticipate many more wonderful years. 
The best thing we're doing as a team is being parents to
the 4 most wonderful kiddos in the entire world! 
We now lay claim to 2 additional 'sons' and of course, our 2 incredibly cute, smart and downright adorable grand-baby girls. 
I am truly blessed and highly favored. 
I celebrate and lift thanks for my family!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment