Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day to Day Delights!

 According to Miss Jenny today's letter is D and 
so I'm honoring it by posting Day to Day Delights!
Those who know my blog and my philosophy on life know that I believe all of us live in Abundance ... sometimes it stares you in the face, sometimes we have to look for it, but always, every single day, we are surrounded by abundance. Yesterday it came to my home with the presence of 4 delightful children from my neighborhood. We made Christmas ornaments and it was fun!
 
 
 
no visit is complete without a snack-time
so, we finished up with hot tea and cookies!
the kids with their 'make and take' ornaments - 5 each - they seem pretty pleased don't they?
I love the day to day delights that come with living abundantly!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Those are darling...the kids AND the ornaments. I've spent my morning experimenting with making papier macho ornaments from Gatorade bottles... we'll be doing the "real ones" with ten 8 year old girls next week. But maybe I should have these paper "stars" as a backup, no? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a "delightful" post! Thank you for sharing your photos of these happy, smiling children showing off their ornaments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They ARE pleased, as well they should be! It seems everyone had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I like your philosophy. And what a wonderful way to spend time with neighborhood children in your home. They are really dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun day they had! I love creating things with children! Thanks for visiting my blog and I'm glad I had a chance to meet you. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Robyn... was so nice of you to stop by my blog today and for your kind words... I need to read more of your blog and find out where your living.. you said when you come back to the states you will get all your xmas decorations once again... I totally understand that. Been moving every two years since birth.. the military with father and now husband. Time to stay put dont you think?
    Happy Holidays to you and your family.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like a fine time was had by all. The kids are adorable and so are the ornaments. Thanks for your message of "abundance"--I really do need to remember that because I am, truly, abundantly blessed in so many ways but I let relatively trivial matters diminish my sense of abundance.

    P.S. Thanks for stopping by my site!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful post!

    Is there anything more delightful than children filled with creative joy?

    I love reading your philosophy of life.

    And even more so seeing you put it into action.

    This was deliciously wonderful.

    Thank you for sharing it.

    A+

    ReplyDelete