Tuesday, February 7, 2012

*Believe* - Month #2

believe
is my word of the year.
I'm loving it.
I needed it already …
I've been uncharacteristically 'puny' for about 3 weeks 
and I had to believe
this, too, shall pass” - you can read about that here.
I've spent some excellent time in meditation and prayer 
and have thereby
come up with several ideas for me and my word of the year.
For example …
I want a verse that is my token “believe” verse for the month.
January's verse was: 
 
If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”
Matthew 21:22

I already posted the second verse but …
here is February's verse: 
 
If you can’?” said Jesus.
Everything is possible for one who believes.”
Mark 9:23

I have more ideas but I'll share them as I 
make them, live them, and develop them ...
I am excited and believing in a very bright 2012!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I went back to look at your older post and was struck by how it could have been written by me. I have no good advice that is any better than what you've posted. Let go, let up on yourself a bit and repeat your chosen verse!

    ReplyDelete