Definition of quirky: unconventional, non-conformist, far-out, offbeat, way-out.
Now let's have some FUN!
In just a few words let's see who’s the quirkiest!
1. What is your favorite crazy/funny movie?
2. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? (or still eat!)
3. What do you think is the coolest invention in your lifetime and why?
4. What’s the quirkiest clothing you’ve ever worn?
5. What three things do you always carry in your purse? (this is besides the obvious wallet and keys)
6. Where would you go on your a vacation if $$ were not an issue?
7. It’s 2 a.m. and you’re not asleep, what are doing?
Me? Well, I’m really not that quirky
I really like The Gods Must Be Crazy ... I *lol* no matter how many times I've seen it!
I love peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches (Thanks Dad)
Skype is the best ever - in a foreign country and still get to see the grands!
Sandals that laced up to my knees and a peasant dress. I was 15.
Pencil, small notebook, and lip gloss.
The Greek Islands!
I think this is the perfect time for a little plate of olives and cheese, a few pieces of celery, carrot or cucumber, a couple of crackers, cuppa of hot tea, and a good read!
Okay, now it’s your turn – leave me a comment with your own 7 quirky answers!!