Thursday, March 15, 2012

Seven Quick Quirky Questions


 Definition of quirky: unconventional, non-conformist, far-out, offbeat, way-out. 
Now let's have some FUN!
In just a few words let's see who’s the quirkiest!
1.      What is your favorite crazy/funny movie?
2.      What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? (or still eat!)
3.      What do you think is the coolest invention in your lifetime and why?
4.      What’s the quirkiest clothing you’ve ever worn?
5.      What three things do you always carry in your purse? (this is besides the obvious wallet and keys)
6.      Where would you go on your a vacation if $$ were not an issue?
7.      It’s 2 a.m. and you’re not asleep, what are doing? 


Me? Well, I’m really not that quirky
But, 
I really like The Gods Must Be Crazy ... I *lol* no matter how many times I've seen it!
I love peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches (Thanks Dad)
Skype is the best ever - in a foreign country and still get to see the grands!
Sandals that laced up to my knees and a peasant dress. I was 15.
Pencil, small notebook, and lip gloss.
The Greek Islands!
I think this is the perfect time for a little plate of olives and cheese, a few pieces of celery, carrot or cucumber, a couple of crackers, cuppa of hot tea, and a good read!

Okay, now it’s your turn – leave me a comment with your own 7 quirky answers!!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. 1.My favorite movie is Spongebob Squarepants Movie

    2. Weirdest would be french fries with ice cream

    3. the internet. All that information in a touch of a key

    4. In h.s. I used to have an army trench coat I wore underneath a leather jacket

    5. hair tie, dental floss, grocery lists

    6. Denmark Im not sure why When I was a teen we were doing a project in history on Denmark and I told my bf at the time that one day we would live in Denmark and raise pigs.

    7. staring at the clock

    ReplyDelete
  2. #7...trying to answer #1-6. :) Cute idea for Q. Sorry I'm taking the copout route as far as answering goes. It is kind of late at night and it's been a long day. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I' m probably not quirky by saying that seven questions about myself is seven questions too many, if I still have to visit 7 other blogs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Becky for participating ... you made me laugh out loud a couple of times! Anita, and Emille ... such party poopers! but I understand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea...

    Getting ready to go to court for a deposition but here goes:

    1. My Cousin Vinnie...hands down.
    2. Once my Grandmother made me eat oranges with milk and sugar on them. It was pretty icky and curdled...shudder, shudder.
    3. Coolest invention would be laptops. How cool we can write wherever we want and not run out of lead in our pencil.
    4. Clothing...hmmm....probably those one shoulder shirts back in the day. Or the super bell bottom pants. Or the nehru jackets.
    5. kleenex, bandaids, childrens tylenol (I'm a grandma!)
    6. It doesn't matter as long as it's for the whole summer and it's not in the AZ heat!
    7. Trying to wake my husband up to talk to him? Yeah. That's it.

    Okay, girl. I gotta get on my way...

    Thanks for a fun little Q&A session for the letter Q.

    A+

    ReplyDelete