Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Back Seat of Mini …

Our back seat has had these two in it numerous time lately.
043
This outing we were heading to the 4th of July party with family – aren’t they dressed appropriately? It was a great day and it is still such an exciting thing to have these little ones near by.

Last Monday our two handsome sons were along for the drive. So happy we get to spend time with them this summer! 027
First we hiked on Bluff Mountain Trail and then on to see 
Jumpin Off Rock.
I love celebration events like the 4th of July and any activity in the Blue Ridge, but especially with family! 
Summer Time = Good Times!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely back-of-the-mini photos. It was nice to see you back again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks! So happy you stopped by! Every time I think I'm back for awhile, life happens. Just the morning I was thinking, I need to schedule my time better so I can write and share on here like I want to.

      Delete