Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Sunshine

 A week ago we had snow in the morning!

We went for a drive

we stopped at the state park dam and took pcitures


and took some along the roadways

back at home it was really coming down!

within a few hours it was totally gone ...hmmm... our fickle spring!
For right now, today,
I am so thankful for sunny days - well, we're at four in a row and yes, I'm counting! 
Also, we're finally, at long last, experiencing warm temps so, 
my morale is up and my energy renewed. 
Yes! 
I'm looking forward to some springtime crafts to liven up our outdoors. 
  •  wind-chimes, 
  • gourd birdhouses,
  •  sun-catchers ...
Here's a little thought to share from one of my favorite authors, Alton Howard - 
Springtime is God thinking in color, speaking in bouquets, and laughing in the happy sounds of birds twittering in the trees. And the angels say, "Oooh....how beautiful!"

No comments:

Post a Comment