Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Goodness - the business kind

I actually love doing business with my business - catching up with customers, gaining new ones, searching for and adding teammates ... and, joy of joys, I love our products and find it just wonderful to use them with confidence and feel healthier.
It Works has dedicated itself to producing life-changing products that work so well you can truly be amazed at the results! The It Works Way of formulation is actually based on a philosophy of integrity ... THREE-POINT FORMULATION:
  1. Cutting-Edge Research - It all starts with innovative research and product development. We work with industry experts.
  2.  Natural Ingredients - We are dedicated to using naturally occurring ingredients and botanicals in our product formulations - it starts with the source and goes through the production process. 
  3. Product Synergy - The products are designed to work together!! 
I love this about our company too - that although we offer a good number of cosmetic products that help a person look and feel their best on the outside - like tightening, toning and firming with our Crazy Wrap, or helping one look and feel younger with our amazing skin care line ... well, we are all about taking care of the whole person. A healthy lifestyle is what we encourage - drinking plenty of water, eating right and exercise.
So, for me this is great news! At my age, I really appreciate all the natural help I can get. I use so many of these plant based supplements and the wonderful skin-care line myself. Let me tell you about a couple of my favorites! Their nickname (not official) is the .... Dynamic Duo ... well, because for me and many others, they have dynamic results!!


I use FatFighters as needed - you see they actually block some of the fats and carbs when I eat an occasional cheat meal ... or biggie cheat snack! Like in these days of holidays when there's an abundance of desserts! or, for me more likely, that extra helping of mashed potatoes and gravy or dressing with and cranberries - yes, I ate more than my fill!! 
ThermoFit is one of the best for me and where I am in life right now - you see, I need help with my metabolism. It used to be that I couldn't keep pounds on ... I'd get busy, forget to eat, and just lose weight! That's not me anymore. I don't burn calories like I used to - so, this 'fires up' my metabolism. Seriously! And for those exercise moments, like a brisk walk or a busy time of blessing my house - yes, I utilize taking two ThermoFit about 30 minutes before exercising!
And there you have it! Just a little of the Goodness that I get to be in the middle of on a daily basis!!
Yep, I love what I do!
You can find out more specific information on my website at Robin Lynn Wraps ...
And also, above on this blog page is the static page for Robin Wraps.
Check us out and be impressed!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment