Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Goodness - the family kind

Sometimes I look at where I am in life and just pause to wonder ...
  • how did I get here
  • where did the time go
  • what do I still want/need to do
  • who really matters 
  • when am I going to get 'it' all done
  • why am I here ... on this earth, in this family, on this blog
I'm pretty happy about the answers to all those questions - I basically have lived a full life with insane and glorious adventures and I am so happily, and peacefully married. Our four adult children and their loved ones are so wonderful. Our three grandbabygirls are the most amazing alive!!  I truly count myself as blessed and highly favored.
All is not perfect in my world though and I have challenged myself to read and practice being more like the woman of Proverbs 31 this month of December. My goals are to really apply myself to my business in ways that I've not done before. Also, I ache to be artistic again so, am going to utilize my upstairs studio for gifts. And, I am determined to lose, not gain weight over these next few weeks of divine food!! At my age, putting on the pounds is pretty easy! I am after all, 60 years young now. ;) ... I still find that amusing. Where did all those years go? When folks say they still feel young at heart, I really truly get it! I feel like a kid most of the time.
So, I am still working on answering those questions, but all in all - I'll just keep putting one foot in front of the other and carry on. Well, let's amend that - how about a one-step, two-step and dance a little jig?!?! 
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment