Tuesday, February 9, 2016

My Choice ... to be Inspired

Okay, you kind sweet souls out there... I am really going for a gigantic promotion with my business and honestly, sometimes it just seems like I'm not good enough, or I am too old, or don't really have what it takes, or it's like: if just one more thing goes topsy-turvy .... well, I'm done (not really) ... but, then I run across a story like this and realize how incredibly blessed I am. Today, begins me getting down to business in the most serious fashion yet. Here's some hashtags to spur me on to doing it with my all ....  ‪#‎notacoincidence‬ ‪#‎fingerprintsofGod‬ ‪#‎Iamable‬ ‪#‎inspiration‬ ‪#‎Godissogoodtome‬
https://youtu.be/-qTiYA1WiY8

This is actually from ten years ago but I needed it today ... so thankful for running across it!!
Yes, I'm inspired.
The music of opportunity and the sound of
potential. 


  Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I remember this amazing story. There is nothing going we can't do, with help.

    ReplyDelete