Monday, March 7, 2016

The Truth Is

**True Story**

Hello!
I am Robin: I've been married 37 years, I’m Mom to 4 adult kids (and blessed with 2 great son-in-laws), and am Grammy to the 3 most beautiful girlies in the whole entire world. A fourth baby is on its way! I’ve followed this man of my dreams from State to State and even from Country to Country while he worked as a minister/missionary - TN, AL, SC, PA, NC, VA plus Belize, Argentina, Nigeria, and Honduras. wow!! I’ve loved the travel, delighted in our work and honestly, now have friends all over the world! I wouldn’t trade my life for any other. I wouldn’t do any of it differently! It’s truly been abundant in love and experiences worth more than any amount of gold or silver.

We're relatively settled into our busy life here in the NC foothills and I'm •content• ... and yet NOT!!! I'm getting REAL here ... A big negative concerning our life is that we have, at times, sacrificed financially to live these dreams. Making "more dollars" just had never been a goal or priority .... and that has been detrimental to where we are financially in life. In fact, as of right now, we have NO financial freedom. We are stuck. I couldn't be more thankful for hubby's good job, but **Life just happens.** Medical, car repairs, just emergencies. I share full responsibility for our past decisions ... But now, honestly - we are just several years from retirement - for which we have accumulated very little. Ugh!!

But.... My now!!! shines bright! I NEVER, ever anticipated or planned to be in a network marketing company like It Works - however, I'm SO glad that's where I am! I'm happy my daughter said 'yes' to her best friend about becoming a distributor... and I said yes to her! Why? Because I love that I can live with HOPE! We have a gigantic “WHY” towards my working this business .... financial freedom – to get us to the point where we can prepare for the future like never before!
Every single day I am on the look-out for my next team-member ... perhaps it is YOU!!!
 Also, we've got a dream board chock-full of dreams of giving back ... Our living in 3rd world situations like we have served their purpose ... we've seen real poverty. We've been blessed SO richly and are very eager to bless others. Also, guess what? We've never 'owned' our own home....say what?!? Nope, but again, it wasn't a priority. (We've always had a very nice roof over our heads.) But a home? Yep .... It's on the Dream Board.

We're on our way. I love that this company that means residual income. I love that I can work from home - or anywhere. I love that I can be proud of our products and what we represent as a whole. I celebrate that I get work with a company where I don’t have to hide my Christianity. I’m glad to be here – happy to be a part of the It Works! I'm so happy to have hope and be able to offer hope to others. This year of 2016 is going to be spectacular for me and those on my team and I would absolutely LOVE to have YOU be a part of this journey! You may have questions... we'll find answers!

Truth: Life is good. God is great!!
Remember ... You are the author of your own **True Story **

Message or text me at 336-262-9940 for more information!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment