Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Greens Advice and More

"When you exercise, you in turn, build your immune function. Exercising moves your immune fluids through the body. When you’re sedentary, these lymphatic fluids might circulate one time throughout your body. When you exercise regularly, your body moves them through three to five times each day." DrDon VerHulst

This man is a consultant with It Works! - He has made oodles of videos that go along with our products to explain how they work and how to use them properly - he has training on SO many of them!! I love the massive information we have at our disposal - not just for Distributors but for anyone who goes to our site and is curious about a product.
What I love best is that we do what we do as naturally as possible - teaching that a healthy lifestyle is the best way to go. Our products only enhance it - when you choose It Works you are adopting a healthy lifestyle as well.

Here is a video on Greens - one of my absolute favorite products!
Greens will supply my daily portion of broccoli, blackberry, kale, papaya, blueberry, apple, okra, spinach, raspberry, tomato, beets & an array of other super-foods in this amazing blend .... 
It's a powder drink mix that's simple, easy & affordable.
The natural blend of ingredients in our GREENS , is designed to alkalize the body and restore pH balance . With restored alkalinity, your body experiences immune system health and increased energy !
Have YOU taken your GREENS today?! I know lots of folks who prefer our Orange flavor but ... I'm definitely a fan of the Berry!! 



 
 
In fact, I just enjoyed my daily portion of broccoli, blackberry, kale, papaya, blueberry, apple, okra, spinach, raspberry, tomato, beets & an array of other super-foods in this amazing blend .... A powder drink mix that's simple, easy & affordable.
My most favorite It Works product!!

Please ask me about our fantastic Greens & I will be SO happy to share wonderful stories of good stuff that has happened to clients who have incorporated them into their lives and what a positive difference it has made.







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment