Friday, May 13, 2016

Spring is in the Air

Oh the beauty of Spring ... such an uplifting time of year! Planting a garden is one of the best parts of spring. I love all parts of it! Of course, I have my hubby and oldest son that do the hardest work. But, the planting of seeds and seedlings is such a time of anticipation! Such abundance is coming our way!
I am all the time comparing my gardening times to my business and to my life as a Christian! Just through our every day life we plant seeds by our influence. Some seeds fall by accident - just a compliment here, or God forbid, a criticism there. I truly believe we don't even comprehend how influential our seed planting can be - seeds of despair or hope, joy or sadness, darkness or light - you catch my drift here. And so, my advice here is that we each sow seeds carefully and with purpose!
Well, this season of the year is delightful. We need to maintain our lives like we maintain a garden - getting rid of the negative and encouraging the positive.
Yep, it's one of my four favorite times of the year!
And from these pictures, you see it is my littlest grand's favorite time of year as well.


I love our spring outdoor times!! Gardening, letting the grandkids run free, enjoying all the plantings and blossomings ... it is just my time of year!!
 When spending the nights with us she is generally the first one outside in the morning and the last one to come in at night. We have to convince her it is too dark to stay outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment