Tuesday, September 13, 2016

A Favorite Day

One of my favorite days is Tuesdays. Not that I play favorites! ... seriously, though, I love Tuesdays for several reasons but, first and foremost is that it is a nothing-to-do day. Yep. I usually have nothing scheduled for today and that means: me time. desk time. catch up time. meditate time. work time.
And so, finally, I had the privilege of sitting down in one of my happy places - my desk.
 I love sitting here - getting to touch base with my blogs, my pictures, my email, zooming with my It Works team - while listening to my music.
And every so often, I just sit and  think and my eyes wander to the view outside my window. I love that it is still summer, don't you? The little bit of heat, the blue skies, the flowers that are still all over our yard.
Tuesdays are pretty great.
Now, that I have that stated, I really truly need to make a business-y post ... so, that is that.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment