Monday, June 26, 2017

My Right Now

I am so excited about where I am right now - in just about all areas of life - my marriage, my family, spiritually and physically. That's a pretty good place to be, right?
 (well, quick sidenote here: I learned a lesson - which my son, Jared, has told me to do always - and that is, make sure I keep my posts in my laptop document files in case they disappear on here - I had a scheduled post of completed note from last night and it is somewhere in cyberspace - ugh!! now, to try and remember...)
And so, let's try this again - I love being a Le-Vel Thrive promoter - sure, it takes work to get the news out there, and I still must do the contacting of my favorite people but, it is so much fun representing a trio of products that make a definite difference in the life of so many!!
If you haven't heard of the Thrive experience, I am here to tell you now - it is amazing! Here is a short video on this major shift in plant-based nutrition ...  Honestly, you owe it to yourself to try this!
And guess what? if you are in the United States, I am able to get a 3-day mini experience to you through the mail just to try out!! I take orders daily and get paid through PayPal - and guess what again? for just making yourself a Free Customer account on my website I will give you a $5 discount!! It is the coolest thing ever to keep up with my clients and learn of their personal Thrive experiences. After that initial order (which we will set up at a discount, I will teach you how to Thrive for FREE - happens over and over!)
Truly, Thriving is as easy as 1-2-3 and you're done!



No comments:

Post a Comment